We received a continuation of the Rural Health Development Network grant in September 2016. This grant provides the opportunity for students to receive telemedicine services, dental services, vision and hearing screenings and address other health needs. Our objectives include:
- Integrate behavioral health and oral health in school based primary care settings.
- Create and implement clinical protocols to assist in the delivery of healthcare services for primary care and mental/behavioral health services.
- Enrollment of students in the school based health centers.
- Use of telehealth services for specialty and primary care consultation.
- Develop and implement an effective sustainability plan for sustaining network related SBHC services.
Please contact our School Based Health Center Coordinator – Gail Wimberly at 478/934-7270 to obtain more information or parental consent forms to enroll your child.